Ford is an American multinational automobile manufacturer. Founded in 1903 by Henry Ford, the company design, manufacture, and sell a variety of Ford vehicles and Lincoln luxury vehicles. Since its inception, the company has grown exponentially. Its headquarters is located in Dearborn, Michigan. A Fortune 500 company, Ford currently employs about 190,000 workers at around 65 plants worldwide.
Ford is known to provide its employees with a creative, innovative, healthy, and dynamic work environment. It also promises future developmental support and high earnings to its current employees. But it doesn’t mean that Ford doesn’t care for its employees who are about to retire or are already retired. Ford cares for its employees even after their retirement. The company provides its retirees with several benefits, including health benefits, pensions, and life insurance.
MyFordBenefits.com is a web portal designed by Ford for its employees. Ford employees who are about to retire have to enroll themselves on this portal to avail the benefits offered by the company.
MyFordBenefits.Com Login: Ford Retiree Benefits
Ford cares for its loyal and dedicated employees and looks after them even after their retirement. The company continuously reviews and revises its retirement benefit plans so that it can successfully meet the needs of the retirees.
Here are some of the financial and health benefits provided by Ford:
- 401(k) plan
- Pension Plan
- Legal Plan provides legal and financial services, such as creating a will or buying or selling of a house
- Medical Plan: 2 types of medical plans are available; one with Health Savings Account (HSA) option and one without it.
- Prescription Drug Coverage, which covers generic, retail, and specialty drugs.
- Dental Benefits covering basic services like fillings, extraction, Implants, and orthodontic treatment.
- Vision Benefits covering both eye care and eyewear (prescription glasses).
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, with basic life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance for eligible retirees up to a maximum amount of $25,000.
- Voluntary Benefits covering accidental injury insurance, critical illness insurance, auto insurance, etc.
You’ll have to enroll/register at the web portal MyFordBenefits.com to review all the benefits options available for you. After reviewing, choose the plans that meet your needs.
Ford also provides retirees with various tools and resources to help them make the best possible decision regarding their retiree benefit plan. Retirees can avail the services of a Retiree Health Professional to receive support and guidance to get the most of their benefit plans.
How to Enroll at MyFordBenefits.com (First-time users)?
- In your web browser, type myfordbenefits.com. You’ll be directed to the Login Page
- As you’re a first-time user, click on the “New User” link
- Enter your identification details like the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), your Birth Date, etc.
- Click on Continue. The link will take you through the steps to complete your registration process
MyFordBenefits.com Login Guide
After completing the registration process, you can now log on to view your benefits-
- Go to the myfordbenefits.com login page
- Enter your Ford Benefits User ID
- Enter your Ford Benefits Password
- Click on Log On
- You’ll be directed to the Home Page
- Select the option, “Make your Annual Enrollment choices” on the Home Page
- Next, you’ll be directed to the Welcome page
- Click on Research and Enroll
- On the Benefits Summary page, you can view your benefits
- Choose the plans that meet your needs
- Once you have selected the benefits to your liking, click on “Confirm Choices” to submit them. You are required to make this selection within 31 days of your retirement
- If you’ve provided your email ID, you’ll receive a confirmatory email
- Once you receive the email, visit the myfordbenefits.com again to confirm your choices
Recovering Myfordbenefits Login Password
In case you forget or misplace your “MyFordBenefits” user ID or password, you can recover them by following some simple steps:
- Go to the myfordbenefits.com login page
- Click on “Forgot User ID or Password”
- Chose the correct option “Forgot my user ID/ Forgot my PIN/ Password” or click on the login help
- Follow the instructions carefully
- You’ll receive your user ID and password via email
MyFordBenefits is a beneficial portal for the employees and retirees of Ford. They can check their benefits and avail them as they need through this portal. In case you find any difficulty in logging in to the portal, you can refer to the above-mentioned guide to your convenience.
- Check out Apps for Students.